Frequently Asked Questions
1. How shall I approach you?
By contacting us through Email or through Phone or by Meeting
2. Will you provide Online advice?
Yes, you can fill the advise form and sent to us one of our senior lawyers will reply
3. Is there any charge for online advice?
Some times and not always, Depending on the nature of case, the depth of research we may have to do and the time consumed in doing search and research for the concerned cases.
4. I am not from India (other country) will you come to my country and represent my case?
Yes, provided if you bear our expenses
5. I am not from Bangalore, how can you support me legally?
Yes. Providing you to help with the research and case laws. We can also provide you advice through mail.
6. How shall I get appointment from you?
You can sent a mail with the subject "Appointment required" or reach us through phone.
7. Do you have separate team for different practices?
Yes we have separate team who are specialized in their areas.
8. Which is the right time to call you?
Between 9.30 am till 10.30 pm IST